How do I reinstall a game I've already purchased?
Keep in mind, the Order History page and the Download page have been separated. Once a game is installed, an Internet connection is no longer required to play.
How to Reinstall a Game
You can install your purchased games anytime from the Big Fish website. Here's how:
- Visit My Game Downloads. (Image A)
- Locate the game you wish to install.
- Click the Downloadable Game button next to the game. (Image B)
- Click Run. (If you're using Firefox, choose Save File.)
- If you clicked "Save File", please find and open the game file to start installation. Here's how to locate your downloads folder:
- Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome users: To open your downloads folder, press and hold the Ctrl or CMD key on your keyboard, then press the J key. Or, open the tools menu in your browser and select Downloads.
- Safari users: To open your downloads folder, press and hold the CMD and Option keys, then press L. Or, open the Window menu in your browser and select Downloads.
- If prompted, click OK or Run to confirm the installation.
How to View the Order History Only
If you want to view your purchases without downloading them, you can view it by selecting My Order History from the menu.
To view specific order details, click View Order to open that specific purchase history.
The Big Fish Games app (Game Manager) will redirect you to the website to download the game(s).
If your game does not download, or if an error message appears, please see the following help articles:
Reinstall a single game from a bigger order
If you purchased several games at once, but only wish to install certain games from the order, please follow the steps below:
- Visit My Game Downloads.
- Locate a game you wish to install.
- Click Install games from this order next to the game.
- Click the Downloadable Game next to the title use wish to reinstall.
- Click Run. (If you're using Firefox as your web browser, click Save File.)
- If you clicked "Save File," find and open the game stub file to start installation. See the steps in the above section for help accessing the downloads folder.
- If prompted, click OK or Run to confirm the installation. The Big Fish Games app will start downloading and installing games from the order.
*From the Queue tab of the Big Fish Games app, click the trash can next to any games you wish to stop downloading.
Can I install my purchased games on an additional computer?
Yes. You can download and install your games on an additional computer as long as it is connected to the Internet during that process.
Simply sign in to your account at www.BigFishGames.com and visit the My Game Downloads section of your account.
Once the installation is complete and the games are listed in your Big Fish Games app (Game Manager), you won't need an Internet connection to play.
If I uninstall games I'm not currently playing, can I get them back?
Yes. If you wish to play those purchased games again, either on the same computer or on a different computer, you can reinstall them directly from the My Game Downloads section of your account.
In fact, you can free up disk space by uninstalling the trials or purchased games you're no longer playing. Open the Big Fish Games app and click the trash can icon next to the game(s) you’d like to remove.