How do I reinstall a game I've already purchased?
Visit the Purchase History page of your account and click Install Now. A link to your Purchase History also appears in the left-hand column of the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager).
Once a game is installed, an Internet connection is no longer required to play.
Reinstall a game
You can install your purchased games anytime from the Big Fish website. Here's how:
- Visit your Purchase History.
- Locate the game you wish to install.
- Click the Install Now button next to the game.
- Click Run. (If you're using Firefox, choose Save File.)
- If you clicked "Save File", please find and open the game file to start installation. Here's how to locate your downloads folder:
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome users: To open your downloads folder, press and hold the Ctrl or CMD key on your keyboard, then press the J key. Or, open the tools menu in your browser and select Downloads.
- Safari users: To open your downloads folder, press and hold the CMD and Option keys, then press L. Or, open the Window menu in your browser and select Downloads.
- If prompted, click OK or Run to confirm the installation.
The Big Fish Games app (Game Manager) will start downloading and installing your game.
If your game does not download, or if an error message appears, please see the following help articles:
Reinstall a single game from a bigger order
If you purchased several games at once, but only wish to install certain games from the order, please follow the steps below:
- Visit your Purchase History.
- Locate a game you wish to install.
- Click Install games from this order next to the game.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click Run. (If you're using Firefox as your web browser, click Save File.)
- If you clicked "Save File," find and open the game stub file to start installation. See the steps in the above section for help accessing the downloads folder.
- If prompted, click OK or Run to confirm the installation. The Big Fish Games app will start downloading and installing games from the order.
- Click the In Progress tab of the Big Fish Games app.
- Click the trash can next to any games you wish to stop downloading.
Reinstall games within the Big Fish Games app
Just like installing from the website, you can also install your purchased games directly within the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager). Here's how:
- Open the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager).
- Check to ensure the correct email address appears in the top-right corner. (If no email address is listed, please click Sign In and enter your account information.)
- Click Purchase History in the left-hand column.
- On the Purchase History page, please click Download next to your game.
Can I install my purchased games on an additional computer?
Yes. You can download and install your games on an additional computer as long as it is connected to the Internet during that process.
Once the installation is complete and the games are listed in your Big Fish Games app (Game Manager), you won't need an Internet connection to play.
If I uninstall games I'm not currently playing, can I get them back?
Yes. If you wish to play those purchased games again, either on the same computer or on a different computer, you can reinstall them directly from the Purchase History section of your account.
In fact, you can free up disk space by uninstalling the trials or purchased games you're no longer playing. Open the Big Fish Games app and click the trash can icon next to the game(s) you’d like to remove.