This error can occur when there's some trouble installing a game from a large purchase history.
There are some steps that can help:
- Open the Big Fish Games App.
- Click Sign Out in the upper right corner.
- If one of the games showing the 1404 error is listed at all, click the trashcan icon to get rid of it.
- In the App click on PC Games.
- Use the search function to locate the game that that you just uninstalled.
- Click Play Now to download the free trial version of the game.
- Once the trial version is installed, click Buy. Since you've already purchased the game, you won't be charged for it again.
- The shopping cart should appear with the game on the right side, and a sign in box on the left. Make sure it says "I already have a Big Fish account" over the sign in box, enter in the email address for the account and its password, then click Sign In.
The game should now be installed and ready to play.