How do I contact Customer Support?
If you can't find the answer to your question on our help site, you can contact Customer Support by email.
Here are a few important things to keep in mind when contacting Customer Support:
- After submitting the form, you'll receive an automated email confirming we’ve received your question.
- Next, you'll receive an email response from our Customer Support team, addressing your question.
- Our response will be sent to the email address that you provided.
Our average response time is typically around 24 - 72 hours. We reply to questions in the order that they were received, so response times can vary depending on how busy we are. We do our best to respond as quickly as possible!
Have you tried these articles?
- Cancel Big Fish Game Club Membership
- Problems Downloading or Installation Failed
- Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
- Signing in to Your Account
- Error Codes in Big Fish Games App
What information should I share with Customer Support?
Please share any details you feel may be relevant to your question.
The lists below offer some helpful examples:
|Question type:||Helpful Info:|
|Billing & Account||
|Big Fish Casino||
How do I attach a file to my email?
For information on attaching a file when you contact Customer Support, please see the following help article:
Waiting for a reply?
If you're waiting for a response, please don't send in additional support requests.
If you need to add more information to a request that you already sent, please reply to the confirmation email that you received instead of submitting a new support request.
What if I don’t receive a reply?
It is possible that the message was sent to your Spam or Junk Mail folder. Please check these folders for our reply. To prevent that from happening, you can add [email protected] to your safe senders list or address book.