*The Game Club changes mentioned below program are live, as of August 2, 2022!
Exciting changes to your Game Club benefits are here! We’ve added a flexible new benefit called Big Fish Points where you earn Points on every purchase and can then redeem them for a discount on the price of future games. The Big Fish Points system has replaced both the current Game Club Credits and Punch Card systems.
- The new Big Fish Points system has replaced Game Club Credits and the Punch Card program.
- Active Game Club subscribers will earn 699 Points at every monthly subscription renewal PLUS 15% back on all eligible purchases
- All available Game Club Credits will have been automatically exchanged for 699 Big Fish Points each
- Big Fish Points can be redeemed on any game purchase regardless of type or quantity, not just Standard Version games!
- To learn more about Big Fish Points, see our help article.
- Exclusive Access will replace Tomorrow’s Game Today and will offer Game Club subscribers access to new games at least one day before their official release
- In-app purchases within free-to-play games will no longer be discounted for Game Club members.
What stays the same:
- Save 30% or more on all purchases
- The Daily Deal
- The Sneak Peek Beta Program
With the Big Fish Points system, all active credits were automatically converted to Big Fish Points.
The Punch Card program has been discontinued and replaced with Big Fish Points. Any available Punch Card Coupons were automatically converted to 699 Points each. Partially filled Punch Cards were not converted. You may find references to the Punch Card program on our website or marketing materials; we are actively working on removing these.
- What happens to my Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons?
- Is Game Club still worth it?
- Will the Game Club subscription still cost the same?
- Will I be able to buy more Big Fish Credits?
What happened to my Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons?
With the new Big Fish Points system, all Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons were automatically exchanged for 699 Big Fish Points each.
Is Game Club still worth it?
Yes! We’ve carefully balanced the new system to ensure its value for all players! For example, in the current system, 1 credit is usually worth $6.99 USD - the cost of a standard version game. In the new system, any unused credits will be converted to 699 points each. These points can still be used to redeem a standard version game at $6.99 USD. However, unlike Game Club credits, Big Fish Points will now also be redeemable for a point-for-point discount on any Collector's Edition (699 points would mean $6.99 USD off)!
Will the Game Club subscription still cost the same?
Yes! The monthly Game Club subscription will continue to be $6.99 USD plus tax.
Will I be able to buy more Big Fish Credits?
With the new Big Fish Points system, players will no longer be able to buy Big Fish Credits, earn Credit upon subscription renewal, or redeem for games and gift certificates.