*The changes mentioned below program are live, as of August 2, 2022!
This spring, we’ll be adding a Points system called Big Fish Points! With this new system, Points are earned on every purchase and can be redeemed for a discount on future purchases. The Big Fish Points system will go live soon and will be replacing both the current Game Club credits and Punch Card systems.
Here are a few of the benefits available in the new system:
- NEW - Big Fish Points can be redeemed on any game purchase regardless of type or quantity, not just Standard Version games!
- NEW - Big Fish Points can be combined with other promotions and discounts for more opportunities to save!
Accessing your Big Fish Points will be easy. Just go to our website and log into your account as usual. Then click Big Fish Points in the Account dropdown to see your total.
Players can accrue Big Fish Points in a few different ways:
- Accrue Big Fish Points on all eligible purchases! See below for details.
- Accrue 699 Big Fish Points every month as part of your Game Club subscription!
- Accrue Big Fish Points for all existing Credits and Punch Card Coupons on your account!
Everyone earns Big Fish Points when making eligible purchases on our site! If you’re an active Game Club subscriber, you’ll earn 15% back on each purchase. Otherwise, you’ll earn 1%.
Redeeming Big Fish Points is easy. Available Points are accessible during checkout and you can customize the number of Points you’d like to redeem for each transaction. If you'd like to save them for a later purchase, you'll always have that option too.
- Why is Big Fish switching to Big Fish Points?
- How can I earn Big Fish Points?
- What happens to my Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons?
- When will I earn my 699 Big Fish Points?
- How much am I saving with Big Fish Points?
- Which purchases are eligible for Big Fish Points?
- What kind of purchases are restricted?
- Where can I find my Big Fish Points?
- How can I use Big Fish Points?
- What if I’m using a currency other than USD?
- What else can I do with Big Fish Points?
- Do Big Fish Points ever expire?
Why is Big Fish switching to Big Fish Points?
The team at Big Fish has listened to player feedback over the years and are delivering a more flexible set of Game Club benefits that offer a better value.
How can I earn Big Fish Points?
There are two main ways to earn Big Fish Points:
- Game Club members will earn 699 points each time they renew their Game Club subscription.
- All players will earn Big Fish Points when they purchase games with cash. The rate of accrual will be determined by a player’s Game Club status. Purchases made with Points or from Restricted Offerings will not earn additional Points.
What happens to my Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons?
On the day Big Fish Points are added, Game Club Credits and Punch Card Coupons will be automatically exchanged for 699 Big Fish Points each.
When will I earn my 699 Big Fish Points?
As usual, your Game Club subscription will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis. At the time of each renewal, members will accrue 699 Big Fish Points.
How much am I saving with Big Fish Points?
If you’re an active Game Club subscriber, you’ll earn 15% back on each purchase. Otherwise, you’ll earn 1%. As an example, if you make an eligible purchase of $13.98 (before taxes and fees) and your account has an active Big Fish Game Club subscription, you would earn 209 Big Fish Points (worth 15% of the value of the purchase price or $2.09).
Any taxes or fees included on a transaction will not earn you additional Big Fish Points. Purchases made with Points or from Restricted Offerings will also not earn you additional Points.
Which purchases are eligible for Big Fish Points?
Most cash purchases made on bigfishgames.com or the Big Fish Game Manager are eligible for Big Fish Points.
What kind of purchases are restricted?
There are some purchases that won’t be eligible for Big Fish Points. For example, Big Fish Casino players won’t be able to earn Big Fish Points on purchases made in Big Fish Casino. Similarly, these players won’t be able to redeem Big Fish Points for purchases in Big Fish Casino. Also, any games or in-app purchases that occur somewhere other than bigfishgames.com won’t be eligible for Big Fish Points.
Where can I find my Big Fish Points?
Once we’ve added the new Points system, you can access them from the Big Fish Games website. Make sure you’re signed in. From the account dropdown menu in the header, select “Big Fish Points” to access the Big Fish Points page. From here, you can review your Points history by transaction.
How can I use Big Fish Points?
Big Fish Points can be applied during the checkout process. After adding a game to your cart, select “Checkout” and notice the “Add Big Fish Points or coupon code” section below Payment Method. From the Big Fish Points field, you can add or remove any number of Points you have available. Big Fish Points will automatically be added to this field and you will need to remove or adjust them if you prefer not to use them. After you’re happy with the number of Points, select “Apply”, and then “Review Order” to move to the final checkout page. For example, if you’ve added a game to your cart that costs $6.99 and applied 699 Big Fish Points for $6.99 off, your new subtotal would be $0.
What if I’m using a currency other than USD?
The Big Fish Points system is based on USD. Points will be accrued based on and redeemed for each game’s price in USD regardless of your chosen currency.
What else can I do with Big Fish Points?
Big Fish Points can be used toward the purchase of games for that account's use. You may not transfer Points between accounts, purchase Points outright, gift Points, or hold onto Points for more than two years.
Do Big Fish Points ever expire?
Big Fish Points will expire after 2 years. You will be able to review those expiration dates from the Big Fish Points page. To make your Points easier to manage, each time you choose to redeem Big Fish Points, our system will automatically use those Points with the nearest expiration date.