While we’re working on a more permanent solution, we have an interim workaround for downloading and playing select games on systems running macOS Catalina.
Initiating downloads from the Big Fish Games App:
- Update to the new version of the Game Manager.
- Right click (Hold Control + left click) on the icon and choose OK in the pop up. Note: you may get a message there is an update available, even if you are using the update.
- Visit our list of games compatible with macOS Catalina. Check back often as we’ll be adding games to this list regularly.
- Find the game you’d like to play, open the Game Manager and click on the Mac Games tab (or the Purchase History tab if you have already purchased the game).
- Search for a game from the list of compatible titles.
- In the search results, click the Download button.
- Once downloaded and installed, the game should run as normal.
Please note: Tomorrow’s Game Today will not be available for download via the Game Manager until the next day (when the game is no longer TGT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.