To download and play games on macOS Catalina or a higher version, please download the updated Game Manager from the link below:
By downloading the new Game Manager you are agreeing to the Game Manager EULA.
After downloading the new Game Manager:
- Drag the icon for the Game Manager from your Downloads folder to Applications.
- Right click (Hold Control + left click once) on the icon and choose Open in the pop up. If you don't see Open, go ahead and try this step once more.
- Note: you may get a message there is an update available, even if you are using the update.
You will now be able to download 64 games with the steps below:
- Visit our list of games compatible with macOS Catalina. Check back often as we’ll be adding games to this list regularly.
- Find the game you’d like to play, open the Game Manager and click on the Mac Games tab (or the Purchase History tab if you have already purchased the game).
- Search for a game from the list of compatible titles.
- In the search results, click the Download button.
- Once downloaded and installed, the game should run as normal.
If you are seeing any errors installing the new version of the Game Manager, please see the following help article for steps to help get around these errors: