How do I download a trial or purchase a full version Mac game?
You can download and purchase Mac games directly from the website. You can also purchase from a downloaded trial game.
How to download a Mac game
- Find a Mac game you'd like to play and click Try It.
- Double-click the game stub to start downloading the full game. If the game stub isn't found on your desktop, it might be in your downloads folder:
- Safari users: Press CMD + Option + L or click Window > Downloads to open your downloads folder.
- Firefox users: Press CMD + J or click Tools > Downloads to open your downloads folder.
- The full game will then download and install directly to your Game Manager.
- Click on Play Now to begin playing your game.
How to purchase a Mac game
- Sign in or create a free Big Fish Games account.
- Find a Mac game you'd like to purchase and click the Buy It button.
- You can also get the full version by opening a downloaded trial game and clicking the Buy the Full Version Now button. You will be directed to sign in or create an account and then proceed to the shopping cart.
- Review your shopping cart and make any changes.
- Submit your order. An email with the details of your order will be sent to the email address associated with your Big Fish Games account.
Approximately 15-20 minutes after the purchase is completed, you game will be available in your Purchase History, where you can view past orders, reinstall games, and print receipts.