Have billing questions?
Click a link in the list below to jump to that section:
- How does the Big Fish Game Club work?
- How do I cancel or reactivate my membership?
- How does the trial membership work?
- Can I purchase a game without becoming a member?
- Can I change the payment method used for my membership?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- Why won't my payment go through?
- Can I make purchases in a different currency?
How does the Big Fish Game Club work?
Big Fish Game Club is a monthly subscription that offers discounts and other great benefits.
Each time you're billed, you get a 699 Big Fish Points. These points can be used to get games:
- 699 Points is equal to a standard version game.
- 1398 points is equal to a Collector's Edition.
- You can also use points towards a discount on a game.
You also get all the other great membership benefits, such as a 30% or more discount on all games.
For a full list of benefits, please see the following help article: Big Fish Game Club
To view your billing date and membership details, visit your My Game Club page.
How do I cancel or reactivate my membership?
You can cancel or reactivate from your My Game Club page, where you can also check out your next billing date. Cancel before this date to avoid getting next month’s Big Fish Points and related charge, or remain a member and keep your benefits.
- Visit the My Game Club page. (Image A)
- Click the Edit under Actions link. (Image B)
- Click on Cancel Subscription on top right. (Image C)
- Click Yes on the Game Club Subscription pop-up. (Image D)
For more information, please see the following help article: Cancel Big Fish Game Club Membership
How does the trial membership work?
You can try out Big Fish Game Club Membership for when you make your first purchase. There are no commitments and you can cancel online at any time.
You will be required to add a card on file to start your trial. If the membership remains active once the trial ends, you will be charged $6.99 USD and 699 Big Fish Points will be added to your Big Fish account.
Please note that you cannot start a trial with PayPal as the method. However, you may change the payment method to PayPal in your settings should you choose to maintain your membership.
For more information about Big Fish Points, please take a look at the Using Big Fish Points help article.
Can I purchase a game without becoming a member?
Absolutely. If you don't wish to become a Big Fish Game Club member, simply delete the membership from your shopping cart while purchasing your game.
Your order total will change to reflect the regular price and a membership won't be started.
Can I change the payment method used for my membership?
Yes. Go to the Billing Info page of your account and set your preferred billing profile as your primary payment method.
If you'd like to use a new payment method, click Add New Method, enter your new payment details, and then select the new billing profile as your primary payment method.
For more information, please see the following help article: Update Billing Information
Which payment methods are accepted?
A credit or debit card is required. We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
PayPal payments are also accepted as long as a credit or debit card is stored on file. This card will only be used as an alternate in case the PayPal transaction is unsuccessful.
Are prepaid cards accepted?
Our system does not currently accept prepaid cards such as gift cards or reloadable cards. This may include some types of payroll and debit cards, depending on how they're categorized by the card issuer.
However, prepaid cards can be used as the alternate payment method on your PayPal account.
You can safely enter your billing information while making purchases from Big Fish Games. Our site is guaranteed secure and all submitted information is encrypted and protected by Chase Paymentech.
Mail and phone orders are no longer accepted.
Why won't my payment go through?
Big Fish Games does not request or receive specific information regarding declined transactions.
For this reason, we encourage you to contact your bank directly for further assistance.
Please see our Failed Transaction help article for more information.
Can I make purchases in a different currency?
Yes, please follow the steps below to change the currency for your purchases and/or your Game Club membership.
Change currency for Game Club payments
- Go to the Billing Info page.
- Select a billing profile. (Purchases and membership charges are processed using the profile selected as your primary payment method.)
- Click the Edit button next to the currency you'd like to change.
Change currency for individual order
- In your shopping cart, click the currency dropdown menu toward the bottom of the window (under the coupon code box).
- Select a currency of your choice.
- Review your order to make sure it's correct, then click the Place Order button to submit your order.
For more information about making currency changes, please see the Purchasing in Another Currency help article.
Certain banks and credit cards will not process transactions in all currencies. For example, Switch can only process transactions in £ (GBP).
If you choose a currency that is incompatible with your payment method, you will be asked to select a different currency or use an alternate payment method that is compatible with the chosen currency.