How do I make a purchase in a different currency?
Follow the steps below to change the currency for your individual purchases and/or your Game Club membership.
Select a new currency for Game Club billing
- Go to the Billing Info page.
- Select a billing profile. (Purchases and membership charges are processed using the profile selected as your primary payment method.)
- Click the Edit button next to the currency you'd like to change.
Select a new currency for individual order
To purchase a game, gift certificate, or other item using another currency, just select a currency of your choice from the dropdown menu in your shopping cart:
- In your shopping cart, click the currency dropdown menu toward the bottom of the window (under the coupon code box).
- Select a currency of your choice.
- Review your order to make sure it's correct, then click the Place Order button to submit your order.
Please note: These changes only apply to the particular order you're making, and will have to be repeated for each order.
Certain banks and credit cards will not process transactions in all currencies. For example, Switch can only process transactions in £ (GBP).
If you choose a currency that is incompatible with your particular payment method, you will be prompted to either select a different currency or use as an alternate payment method that is compatible with the chosen currency.