How do I cancel my Big Fish Game Club membership?
You can cancel online anytime. Here's how:
- Visit the My Game Club page.
- Click the Cancel My Membership link as shown in the example below:
- Click Cancel Now in the pop-up window (as shown below) to confirm cancellation.
Trouble signing in?
Please visit the Signing in to Your Account article for helpful tips.
If I cancel, will I still have access to my account and games?
Yes. You can always access your account, play the games you've bought, and get new games without being a Game Club member.
After canceling, you can continue to:
- Sign in with the same email address and password.
- Redeem any unused Game Club credits. Please note that credits expire 180 days after cancellation if membership is not reactivated.
- Reinstall purchased games whenever you want. The games you've bought are yours to keep!
- Redeem any unused Punch Card coupon codes. Please note that Punch Card coupon codes expire exactly 60 days after they are issued.
- Get new games.
What happens to my Game Club credits if I cancel my membership?
Any remaining Game Club credits will expire 180 days after the last day of your Game Club membership.
Once your Game Club membership is canceled (effective on the last day of your monthly billing cycle), the My Game Club page of your account will be updated with the expiration date of your Game Club credits.
If you decide to reactivate your membership, this expiration date will be removed. If you then cancel your membership again, a new 180 day credit expiration period will begin.
This does not include gift certificates or replacement coupons, which will not expire. For more details, please see the Big Fish Game Club Terms of Service.
How do I remove my billing information or delete my account?
Once a membership is canceled you can easily remove your payment details from the Billing Info page. Simply click the Delete button under the payment method you'd like to remove.
Although you can remove or change your billing profile, it is not possible to completely delete the account. Games and order receipts will be saved in case you need to access them later.
How do I reactivate my membership?
If you’d like to save on games in the future, you can reactivate your membership with your next purchase or from your My Game Club page. For more information about reactivating your Game Club membership, please see the Reactivate Big Fish Game Club help article.