How do I cancel my Big Fish Game Club membership?
You can cancel online anytime. However, you must cancel 24 hours prior to renewal to avoid being charged for the next month. Here's how:
1. Visit the My Game Club page.
2. Under the Actions column, click Cancel/Edit.
3. Click Cancel Subscription, located on the right side of the screen.
4. Click Yes on the message to confirm you'd like to cancel your membership.
Trouble signing in?
Please visit the Signing in to Your Account article for helpful tips.
What if my payment doesn't go through?
When we are unable to successfully charge your payment on file, we will reattempt to charge the card 3 times. If the payment is unsuccessful after 3 attempts, you’re Game Club Membership will be canceled.
If I cancel, will I still have access to my account and games?
Yes. You can always access your account, play the games you've bought, and get new games without being a Game Club member.
After canceling, you may continue to:
- Sign in with the same email address and password.
- Use any accumulated Big Fish Points. Remember, points expire 2 years after they've been earned.
- Get new games.
- Reinstall purchased games whenever you want from the My Game Downloads page. The games you've bought are yours to keep!
What happens to my Big Fish Points if I cancel my membership?
Any Big Fish Points you've earned will expire 2 years after they have been earned, regardless of your Game Club membership status.
How do I remove my billing information from my account?
You can easily remove your payment details from the Stored Payment Methods page, as long as you don't have an active Game Club subscription. Simply click the Delete button under the payment method you'd like to remove.
How do I reactivate my membership?
If you’d like to save on games in the future, you can reactivate your membership with your next purchase or from your My Game Club page. For more information about reactivating your Game Club membership, please see the Reactivate Big Fish Game Club help article.