As part of our commitment to offer you safe, secure, and reliable services, we periodically review and update our Terms and Policies. The purpose of this communication is to provide you greater transparency and clarity around these updates. Notable changes include the following:
- We have updated language in our Terms to include a Global Addendum to address the unique requirements for our players located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- We have updated account language in our Terms to specifically address access to your Big Fish Account through a third-party or as a guest/visitor.
- We have updated Prohibited Content and Conduct language in our Terms to update the parameters our safety and security teams consider when evaluating and moderating user content.
- We have updated the language in our Terms to specifically address our policy on unsolicited submissions.
- We have updated account termination language in our Terms to provide information on voluntary account deletion.
- We have updated credit and debit card processing language in our Terms to clarify our policy for payments to Big Fish and payments through third-party platforms.
- We have updated dispute resolution and arbitration language in our Terms to update how disputes are addressed, including providing an option for informal negotiations.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support: https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107-Contact-Customer-Support).
Thank you for playing Big Fish Games mobile and/or web games.