How do I fix the upside down screen?
An upside-down screen is an issue that is caused by a graphics card setting on your computer. This issue can be resolved by following the steps below.
Adjust your graphics card settings
- Right-click anywhere on your Windows desktop.
- Select the Properties or Personalize option.
Note: All graphics cards are different, so these instructions may not be exact to your system.
- Select Display Settings and then click Advanced.
- Select the tab for your particular graphics card.
- This step will vary depending on your operating system:
- If there is a setting called Enable Rotation, then un-check the box for this setting.
- If there is a drop-down list for Rotation, then adjust the setting to Standard Landscape (0°).
- Click Apply and then OK.