How do I make payments using PayPal?
You can use your PayPal account to make single game purchases as well as recurring Big Fish Game Club purchases. PayPal will require an alternate credit card on file.
Payment will be drawn from your main PayPal balance. PayPal Bill Me Later and SmartConnect do not work for these purchases.
Use PayPal for a single purchase
- Sign in or create a free Big Fish Games account.
- Find a PC or Mac game and click the Buy Now button if you wish to purchase the game.
- Click the Add New Payment Info button on the left side of the cart and choose PayPal as your Payment type.
- Fill out your payment information, look over your order to make sure it's correct, then click Place Order to make the purchase.
You’ll be taken to the PayPal site to log in to your PayPal account. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, PayPal will direct you back to the Big Fish Games shopping cart to complete your order.
This will create a payment method associated with your Big Fish Games account. If you prefer not to have this information stored in your account, you can remove the payment profile on your Billing Info page.
Since the Game Club includes a recurring monthly charge, active members would have to cancel the membership from the My Game Club page before removing the payment profile.
Use PayPal as your Big Fish Game Club payment method
PayPal users who join Big Fish Game Club are requested to enter a back-up credit card when creating a PayPal payment profile. This card will only be used in case the recurring PayPal transaction is unsuccessful. The additional credit card information is stored by PayPal and will not be visible under your Big Fish Games account.
How to create a PayPal payment profile
- Go to your Billing Info page.
- Click Add new payment method.
- Choose PayPal as your Payment Method.
- Click Done and you’ll be directed to PayPal.
- Choose the payment profile from your account and click Agree and Continue. PayPal will direct you back to our site.