How do I use a coupon code?
You can apply your coupon code in the shopping cart when making a purchase.
To apply a coupon code:
- Sign in to your Big Fish account, or create a free account.
- Find a game and click Buy Now to add the game to your shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart, enter your coupon code in the Have a coupon code? box.
Make sure to enter your code exactly as it appears. We recommend that you copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) your code to avoid any errors.
- Click Apply.
After clicking Apply:
- If you are using a discount coupon and have a remaining balance, please enter a payment method.
- If you do not have a remaining balance, the order will be processed without a payment method.
- Game Club members: Applying a coupon code will override the use of a Game Club credit when applied toward a standard version game. The Game Club credit will remain available on your account for later use.
Why is my coupon code not valid?
An error message will appear after entering an invalid coupon code. Here are a few reasons why this might happen:
- The coupon code wasn't entered correctly. Try copying and pasting your code.
- The coupon code was single-use and has already been redeemed.
- The coupon code doesn't apply to the items in the shopping cart. Some codes only work for standard version games while others only work for Collector's Editions.
- The coupon code has expired.
- A different coupon code or discount has already been applied to your game (including Daily Deal and Catch of the Week discounts). Click the X button next to the code you wish to remove.
- The coupon code is for a 2 for 1 sale and requires at least 2 games of equal value in your cart. Add a second game to the cart then try the code again.
- The coupon codes NEW299 and NEW599 are for first time customers and can only be used once.
- Gift certificates cannot be purchased with a coupon code.
How to copy and paste
The following steps serve as an example of how to copy and paste. The same procedure may be used to copy and paste your coupon code.
- Place your mouse cursor at the beginning of the text in the box below.
- Click and hold the left mouse button, and then drag your mouse over the text to highlight it.
- Release the left mouse button and place the cursor over the highlighted text, then right-click the mouse.
- From the list of options, choose Copy.
- Now, right-click your mouse in the empty box below and select the Paste option.
Copy and Paste Shortcuts
To copy: Highlight text as shown above, then hold the Ctrl key while pressing C to copy. (Mac users press CMD + C.)
To paste: Click your mouse where you want the text pasted, then hold the Ctrl key while pressing V to paste. (Mac users press CMD + V.)
Can I use coupon codes for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod) or Android games?
No. Games for iOS and Android devices are purchased through a different store (such as Apple's App Store or Google Play). Since the Big Fish purchasing system is not used, our coupon codes will not work for these games.