Why was my payment declined?
Big Fish Games does not request or receive specific information regarding declined transactions, and we encourage you to contact your bank directly for further assistance. Below are some reasons why your payment may have been declined.
- You may be trying to use a payment method we don't accept. We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover Card, Diners Club (US residents only), JCB, SEPA, and Switch/Maestro. We also accept Bitcoin for game purchases, but not for recurring Game Club payments.
- PayPal payments are also accepted as long as a credit card is stored on file. This card will only be used as an alternate, in case the recurring PayPal transaction is unsuccessful.
- Your address or name does not match the address or name on file with the bank or credit card company.
- For security reasons, your bank or credit card company may have placed a temporary hold on your account. Please contact them directly to resolve the issue and try again.
- You are attempting to use a prepaid or reloadable card. Our system does not currently accept these cards for recurring charges, but they can be used as the alternate payment method for a PayPal account.
- Currently, the appropriate funds are not available to process the order. Please contact your bank or credit card company for more details.
- The security code (CVV) is incorrect. Please enter the last 3 digits located on the back of your card, or if you use American Express, enter the 4 digits located on the front.