- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of your Internet Explorer window.
- You can also press the Alt key on your keyboard to show more menu options at the top of the window, then click Tools.
- Choose Internet Options, then click the Security tab.
- Click the Custom level button. The Security Settings window will appear.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section. Under Active Scripting, make sure that Enable is checked.
- Click the OK button twice to confirm the change and close the pop-up windows.
- Refresh your Internet Explorer window, then go back to your cart and continue with your purchase.
- Click the orange Firefox button in the top left of your Firefox window, then click Options.
- Go to the Content tab at the top of the Options window.
- Click the OK button to confirm the change and close the Options window.
- Refresh your Firefox window, then go back to your cart and continue with your purchase.
- Click the ≡ button in the top right corner of your Chrome window, then choose Settings.
- You can also type chrome://settings/content into your address bar, then press Enter, to get to step 4 in these instructions.
- At the very bottom of the Settings window, click Show advanced settings...
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings...
- Click Done to confirm the change, then close the Settings tab.
- Refresh your Chrome window, then go back to your cart and continue with your purchase.
- Click Safari in the menu bat at the top of your screen, then select Preferences.
- Click the Security tab at the top of the Options window.
- Close the Preferences window to save your changes.
- Refresh your Safari window, then go back to your cart and continue with your purchase.