Why is my Big Fish Game Club Membership on hold?
A Big Fish Game Club membership is placed on hold only if the selected primary payment method did not process successfully. Once this payment method is updated, you can purchase games and credits.
Update your billing profile
- Go to the Billing Info page of your account.
- Add a new payment method and enter your payment details.
- Select Set as Primary Payment Method.
- Delete any outdated billing profiles or any that you're no longer using.
The billing profile selected as the primary payment method will then be used to process your monthly Game Club payment and credit.
Why is my account on hold?
- Your payment method may have expired.
- Your address or name may no longer match the address or name on file with your bank or credit card company.
- For security reasons, your bank or credit card company may have placed a temporary hold on your account. Please contact them directly to resolve the issue and try again.
- You are attempting to use a prepaid gift card for your membership. Prepaid cards are not accepted because they don't allow recurring charges.
- Currently, the appropriate funds are not available to process the order. Please contact your bank or credit card company for further details.
What happens if my account remains on hold?
If our system is unable to bill your account for a Game Club membership, and the account remains on hold for over 65 days, it will enter an abandoned state and attempts to bill Game Club payments will stop.
Once the primary payment method is updated, the account will no longer be on hold and your Game Club membership payment will be processed. You will then have access to all Game Club benefits and a corresponding Game Club credit will be deposited to your account.
While a membership is on hold, Game Club credits are unavailable. To use your credits, either update the primary payment method or cancel the membership. Please note: if you choose to cancel your membership, any remaining credits will be valid for the following 180 days as stated below.
Any remaining Game Club credits on an account that has entered an abandoned state will expire in 180 days, similarly to an account that has been cancelled. Please visit the Using Game Club Credits help article for more information about credits and credit expiration.