Please note that Big Fish Points cannot be used to renew a membership and that it can take up to 24 hours for the membership to activate for all benefits to be fully available
How do I renew my Big Fish Game Club membership?
You can renew your membership with the following steps from your My Game Club page:
- Select the Edit Button listed in the row for your Game Club Subscription
- On the Subscription Profile page, select the option for 'Renew Subscription'
- Select Yes to confirm and reactivate the Game Club membership.
Once you renew, your member benefits will become available immediately!
- Earn Points – Earn more points to use towards discounts on games!
- Discounted games – Save 30% or more on every game you buy.
- Exclusive Access – Play all of our new games a day before everyone else.
- Daily Deal – Get the Daily Deal game for just $2.99 USD*.
- Rewards – Remain a member and earn rewards such as a plush Felix the Fish (while supplies last).
- Sneak Peek Beta Program - Invitations for the Beta Program are only sent to Game Club members.
Keep in mind – you must renew through your My Game Club page. Adding the Big Fish Game Club subscription to the shopping cart will not allow you to renew (unless your subscription has lapsed).
Will I be charged to renew my membership?
Renewing during your monthly billing cycle
If you cancel and then renew your membership within the same monthly billing cycle, you will not be charged for additional Big Fish Points at the time of your renewal.
However, you will receive a monthly fee and coinciding Big Fish Points on your next scheduled monthly billing date which you can see from your My Game Club page. Active members are charged a monthly fee on the same day each month, and Big Fish Points are also automatically issued on this date.
A member who joins Game Club on July 24th, but then cancels soon afterward, will not be charged if he or she decides to renew before August 24th (i.e. during the monthly billing cycle).
The monthly fee will then be processed on August 24th, since that day would be the next scheduled monthly billing date. That is when they will receive additional Big Fish Points.
Renewing after your monthly billing cycle has ended
If you renew your canceled membership after your initial monthly billing cycle has ended, you can rejoin the Game Club by adding the membership to the shopping cart.
If you continue to remain a member after renewing, you will then receive a monthly fee and coinciding Big Fish Points on your new monthly billing date which you can see from your My Game Club page.
If a member joins Game Club on July 24th, cancels soon afterward, and then decides to renew after August 24th (i.e. after the monthly billing cycle has ended), a charge will be processed and a new monthly credit will be issued to the account.
This renewal date would then become the new recurrence date for the membership and both a monthly fee and Big Fish Points would be issued on that day for every month that the membership remains active.