How do I change my account email address or password?
Follow the steps below:
- Click here to go to your Account Info page. If you're not signed in, please enter your email address and password to continue.
- Click the Edit button under the Email Address or Password section.
- Enter the new email address or password that you'd like to use.
- Click the Save button.
- An email will be sent to your email address to confirm the changes.
- When you receive the confirmation email, just click the link inside to confirm your updated email address.
New email address?
Even if the email address you previously used when signing in to Big Fish Games is no longer valid or you no longer use it for your email service, you can go ahead and sign in to Big Fish Games with that address again.
Once you sign in, you can enter a new email address by following the steps above.
Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten your password, visit the Sign In page and click the Forgot your password link. A reset password will be sent to your account email address. For more information, please visit the following help article:
Seeing an error message?
Error: Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later...
The page may have simply timed out. To fix this, please try the following:
- Click Sign Out.
- Click Sign In and enter your account information.
- Visit your Account Info page.
- Use the steps above to try changing the email address or password right away.
This should help refresh the page, allowing your email address or password to update successfully.
Error: The email address you entered is already associated with a Big Fish Games account...
A separate account has already been created using the new email address. Once an email address is registered in our system, it cannot be used on additional accounts.
Here are a few alternative options:
- You may keep the account under its current email address.
- You may update to a different email address. For example, if you have an additional email address that you use, or if choose to create a new one, you could put the account under that address.