How do I get a refund?
In most cases, Apple handles all billing matters. Big Fish simply applies the credit once Apple processes the order.
Since we don’t handle your credit card, to request a refund, it’s best to contact Apple directly:
- Visit the iTunes Support page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the Contact Us button.
- Tap the Billings Subscriptions box.
- Tap Subscriptions & Purchases.
- Tap Request a refund.
- Select how you'd like to contact iTunes support: by email, chat, or phone.
Provide Apple with as much information as possible, such the Order ID for the purchase.
Sometimes, iTunes can lump previous purchases onto a more recent receipt.