We've seen this error occur when the Game Manager app is not in the Applications folder. A common place it might be is in the Downloads folder, which could result in this error.
Check to see if the app on your Mac system is in either directory, and if not in Applications, try launching from the Applications folder.
You may see a message about the identity of the developer from Gatekeeper. This message can come up when Gatekeeper, Mac's default security software, doesn't recognize the software you are trying to run. We can get around this by manually telling the computer that we want to run the file using the steps below:
- In Finder Control-click or right click the icon of the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager)
- Click Open in the dialog box
- You might be prompted to enter an administrator account
- A similar error will appear, Click Open again
- The application should now run