How do I fix a scripting error?
Some games need other programs on your computer to help them work properly. If these programs are out of date, you may get a scripting error. Usually, you can fix these errors by installing updates from Microsoft and Adobe.
Once these updates are installed, uninstall and reinstall your game.
Windows 7 and Vista users
Since certain features of Windows 7 or Vista can sometimes block games from running properly, please run the Big Fish Games app as an administrator.
- Make sure that the Big Fish Games app is not running.
- Right-click the Big Fish Games app icon on your desktop or in the Start menu and select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab at the top.
- Check the box to Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply then OK.
- Start the Big Fish Games app again.