Have a question about bonus punch promotions?
The Punch Card is a benefit of the Big Fish Game Club, and only members qualify to receive a Punch Card coupon. Non-members can still earn punches, but must have an active membership at the time they earn their 6th punch to qualify for the reward.
How do bonus punch promotions work?
Bonus punches are awarded on top of normal punches you earn for buying games. You'll get one bonus punch for each purchase of a standard version game or Collector's Edition. Some bonus punch promotions apply only to Tomorrow's Game Today.
- Purchases made with Game Club credits, your normal payment method, and complimentary/replacement coupons qualify for Bonus Punch promotions. Redeeming a Punch Card coupon code also qualifies, however because a standard punch is not issued, you'll receive only one punch - the bonus punch.
- Bonus punches are awarded instantly, but during our Tomorrow’s Game Today Bonus Punch promotions they may take a little longer to process. These bonus punches may take a short while to appear on your punch card.
- Some bonus punch promotions apply only to Tomorrow's Game Today.
- During a normal bonus punch promotion, you'll earn one extra punch on your punch card for every game you buy on www.BigFishGames.com. During a Tomorrow's Game Today bonus punch promotion, you can earn 1 bonus punch for that game only.
- Double Punch promotions can apply to all Collector's Editions, all Standard Versions, or all games.
- Punch Card coupons are sent to qualifying members of the Big Fish Game Club for earning 6 punches within a calendar month.
- Punch Card coupons can be redeemed for a free standard version game* of your choice from www.BigFishGames.com.
*Punch Card coupons cannot be applied to the purchase of a Collector's Edition.
Before purchasing games, we encourage you to first play the free trials (when available) to ensure that your game purchases will be both enjoyable and compatible.
For more information about the Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card, please see our Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card help article.