What is an in-game ID?
An in-game ID is a unique sequence used to identify your player profile in free to play games. If you ever need any help, our support team can use the ID to locate your profile as quickly as possible.
How do I find my in-game ID?
Each free to play game may call the in-game ID something different, and the process for locating the ID can vary. For steps for a specific game, please click or tap a title below. If your game is not listed, please try the options included in the Other games section.
- Big Fish Casino
- Cooking Craze
- Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery
- Fairway Solitaire
- Fairway Solitaire Blast
- Gummy Drop!
- Midnight Castle
- Sir Match-a-Lot
- Sunken Secrets
- Vegas Party Slots
- Other games
If you're unable to locate an in-game ID, when contacting our customer support team please include your email address along with as much information about the game as possible (profile name, level reached, amount of in-game currency, etc.).
Big Fish Casino
In Big Fish Casino, your in-game ID is called a Friend Code. It can be found by following the steps below:
- Open Big Fish Casino
- From the main lobby, select the Settings button (it's the gear icon in the top right).
- Select Account Settings to see your Friend Code.
Use the steps below to locate your Cascade User ID:
- Open Cascade.
- Tap the gear icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap Support.
- Your Cascade User ID will appear below a picture of Jasper. The ID will look something like this:
Your Cooking Craze ID can be found with the steps below:
- Open Cooking Craze.
- On the home screen (before hitting Play), look in the lower-right corner.
- Your User ID will appear here. It will begin with "u:"
Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery
In Dark Manor, your in-game ID is called the Manor ID. It may be found using the steps below:
- Open Dark Manor.
- Tap or click the gear icon in the top-right.
- In the box labeled Playing as, look for your Manor ID. The Manor ID should look similar to the following:
In Fairway Solitaire, your in-game ID is called the AccountID. To locate the AccountID, please follow the steps below:
- Open Fairway Solitaire.
- Tap Play.
- Tap the gear icon in the bottom-right.
- Tap the Legal button
- Tap the Account Info button
- Your AccountID should now be visible.
- If contacting our customer support team, please take a screenshot of this page and attach it to your email.
If you're unable to take a screenshot, please share the AccountID in the text of your email.
Fairway Solitaire Blast
In Fairway Solitaire Blast, your in-game ID is called the User ID. To locate the User ID, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the map screen.
- Tap the Options button (gear icon) in the bottom-left corner.
- Your User ID will appear above the sound options.
In Gummy Drop!, your in-game ID is called the User ID. It will only be visible if you've linked the game to your Facebook profile. If you've linked to Facebook, use the steps below to locate your User ID:
- Open Facebook in your web browser.
- Sign in to the same Facebook account that you've linked to Gummy Drop!.
- Click the triangle in the top-right, and choose Settings.
- On the next page, on the far-left, choose Apps.
- Now, you should see a list of apps that are linked to Facebook. Scroll until you see Gummy Drop!.
- Hover the cursor over Gummy Drop!. You should see a pencil icon appear. Click the pencil icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next screen, to the Get Help From App Developers section. Here, you should see your User ID.
In Midnight Castle, your in-game ID is called the Friend Code (ID). It may be located using the steps below:
- Open Midnight Castle.
- Tap or click your character avatar in the top-left.
- Your Friend Code (ID) will appear in the column on the left.
To locate your ID:
- Open Sir Match-a-lot.
- Tap Play.
- Tap the Hero button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Info.
In Sunken Secrets, your in-game ID is simply called the ID. It can be found at the lower left corner of the loading screen or by going to the Menu screen and taking the following steps:
- Tap the options cog near the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Help.
- Your ID should appear at the top of the Help screen.
Vegas Party Slots
In Vegas Party Slots, your in-game ID is called the FRIENDCODE. To locate your FRIENDCODE:
- Open Vegas Party Slots.
- Tap your profile picture or name in the upper-left corner.
- A new window will open. Your FRIENDCODE will appear in a box at the top.
If you need help from customer support for a game not listed above, when contacting our customer support team please include your email address along with as much information about the game as possible (profile name, level reached, amount of in-game currency, etc.).