What is the Game Club Monthly Punch Card?
The Game Club Monthly Punch Card is a Big Fish Game Club benefit that lets you earn punches for every PC and Mac game you buy on our site.
Collect 6 punches between the first and last day of the calendar month to get a Punch Card coupon code good for a free standard version game.
Visit your My Punch Card page to see how many punches you need until your next free game.
Here's how it works:
- Get 1 punch for every standard version game that you buy.
- Get 3 punches for every Collector's Edition that you buy.
- Earn 6 total punches to fill out your punch card and receive a coupon good for 1 free standard version game.
- You can fill up multiple punch cards each month to get more Punch Card coupon codes.
- To get your Punch Card coupon code, you must be an active member of Big Fish Game Club at the time of your 6th punch.
Punch Card coupon codes cannot be redeemed for Collector's Editions.
Who can get punches?
Everyone who buys games can get punches, but you must be an active member of Big Fish Game Club at the time of your 6th punch to get your Punch Card coupon. All games must be purchased on the same account.
How do I get punches?
You get punches for every PC and Mac game purchase, including games you buy with Game Club credits, gift certificates, and discount coupon codes.
- Standard version game = 1 punch
- Collector's Edition = 3 punches
Punches cannot be earned for redeeming a Punch Card coupon, buying a Gift Certificate, or buying an additional Game Club credit.
We sometimes hold Bonus Punch Promotions so you can get even more punches for buying games!
iPad, iPhone, and Android games do not qualify for the Punch Card program because they are sold through different stores.
Can I carry over my punches each month?
No, at the end of each month, punch cards will automatically reset to zero.Punches do not carry over from month to month.
Do Punch Card coupon codes expire?
Yes. Punch Card coupon codes expire at the exact same time of day, 60 days after they are issued.
To see the exact time of day that your Punch Card coupon was issued please look at the time that the Punch Card coupon email was received in your email inbox.
How do I check the progress of my Punch Card?
The Punch Card tooltip at the top of the page (red box in the image below) shows you how many punches you've collected on your current punch card. Make sure that you're signed in to your account, then move your mouse cursor over the icon to see more details.
You can also easily track your punch card progress from the My Punch Card page of your account.
From this page, you can see:
- Punch Card activity for the current and previous month. Check this section to see when punches were collected and when bonus punches were earned.
- A countdown to the end of the month (in Pacific Time), when all punches reset to zero.
- Number of remaining punches needed to earn a free game. If you're not a Game Club member, join before your 6th punch to get your free game.
How do I use my Punch Card coupon code to get a free game?
Just enter the coupon code when purchasing a standard version game to get the game for free! Please see the Using a Coupon Code help article for more information about using coupons in the shopping cart.Punch Card coupon redemptions are eligible for bonus punches during Bonus Punch Promotions. However, because a standard punch is not issued when redeeming a Punch Card coupon, you'll receive only one punch - the bonus punch.
Trouble receiving your Punch Card coupon code email?
If your account email address has changed, you can update your email address now to make sure you get your reward.Since some email providers can send emails to spam or junk mail folders, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe-senders list.
We suggest checking both your inbox and your spam or junk mail folders to make sure you're receiving your punch card emails.